Friday, May 2, 2008

Morning after 3

"Mmm. Hello?"

"Babs? You awake?"

"Mmm."

"Babs do you have my keys?"

"What?"

"Babs it's Lucy, I think you have my keys"

"Mmm don't think so - didn't Greta have them?"

"No i called her, she was throwing up. She says she doesn't have them."

"Where are you?"

"Outside of your apartment."

Babs sat up, her hair a dark brown cloud. Her eyes were rimmed with mascara and she was wearing a backwards shirt and a pair of long johns that she'd never seen before. The memories of the previous night came hurtling towards her so hard that she fell backwards against her headboard with a smack.

"Ouch!"

"Babs?"

What had she done?

"Babs? Can I come in? It's kind of cold out here."

2 comments:

Meg said...

ok, cliffhanger much?
clyde...I need my fix!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha

that's the whole point of good writing. just trying to keep it interesting! don't worry meg, as our one faithful reader we will ensure more adventures to come.